Tillotts LOGIC education modules are fully funded, interactive and practical weekend training events led by expert IBD nurses, gastroenterologists and skills trainers.
These bespoke modules are practical weekend training events to support UK IBD nurses in key areas of unmet educational need. The weekend modules are designed to support training and education for both newly appointed and experienced IBD nurses.
We are pleased to say that the 2022 Tillotts LOGIC education modules begin again in February.
There are 6 modules within the education programme:
- Introduction to IBD and Enhancing the Patient Conversation
- Implementing and Sustaining Effective IBD Services
- Managing Challenging Conversations with Patients
- Strategies for Building Resilience in IBD Nursing
- Crafting and Presenting a Compelling Business Case
- Writing for Publishing Research
The education modules are standalone modules held throughout the year at a variety of locations across the UK. There is a maximum of 12 participants to allow for knowledge sharing and networking in a relaxed learning environment.
To view more information or register to attend a module please:Click here to visit the Tillotts LOGIC website