Register for the Tillotts LOGIC Virtual Symposia – 7 online IBD focused events
Tillotts Pharma UK is hosting the Tillotts LOGIC virtual symposia, an interactive programme of 7 bespoke meetings, tailored to specific regions across the UK.
These virtual sessions are educational events that aim to increase awareness about appropriate IBD management in the local community in order to reduce preventable hospitalisation.
Tillotts Pharma invites GPs, pharmacists and healthcare professionals working in IBD across the UK to take part in these presentations and discussions from the comfort of their own home.
The programme will cover various topics of major interest including:
- Effective IBD flare management in the community according to local pathways
- Supporting IBD patients to stay well and manage their condition in the long-term
- Strengthening constructive collaboration between primary and secondary care
Join Tillotts LOGIC at one of the 7 virtual events below along with local experts from each region and Dr Kevin Barrett, GP and Chair of the Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology.
- Northern Ireland – Wednesday 28th April – 7pm – 8:30pm
- Scotland – 12th May – Wednesday 7pm – 8:30pm
- North West – Wednesday 19th May – 7pm – 8:30pm
- Midlands – Wednesday 9th June – 7pm – 8:30pm
- South Central – Tuesday 15th June – 8pm – 9:30pm
- London – Thursday 1st July – 8pm – 9:30pm
- South West – Wednesday 14th July – 8pm – 9:30pm
If you would like to see the agendas for each of these virtual events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your local sales representative will contact you.
To register for your free place directly, please visit: https://webinars.on24.com/tillotts/symposia2021