Octasa® 400mg and 800mg modified release tablets (mesalazine)
Octasa 400mg and 800mg modified-release tablets are indicated in adults, children and adolescents above 6 years for:
- For the treatment of mild to moderate acute exacerbations. For the maintenance of remission.
- For the maintenance of remission
Octasa 400mg SPC: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/2827/smpc
Octasa 800mg SPC: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/4479/smpc
Octasa® 1600mg modified release tablets (mesalazine)
Octasa 1600 mg modified-release tablets are indicated in adults for:
- For the treatment of mild to moderate acute disease. For the maintenance of remission.
Octasa 1600mg SPC: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/10803/smpc
Octasa® 1g suppositories
Octasa suppositories are indicated in adults for:
- Treatment of acute mild to moderate ulcerative proctitis.
- Maintenance of remission of ulcerative proctitis.
Octasa 1g suppositories SPC: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12469/smpc
Tillotts endeavour to always have sufficient stock to meet demand.
If you are having difficulty obtaining any of Tillotts medicines or if you would like further information please contact: email@example.com