Tillotts has an increasing global presence with a network of affiliates in Europe and gastroenterology-focused partners throughout the world. Our products are currently present in about 65 countries in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia and Oceania.
Message from the CEO
Thomas A. Tóth von Kiskér
“As the CEO of a mid-size pharmaceutical company, it is my responsibility to create a company that is competitive, resilient and innovative, allowing us to successfully navigate in a complex and constantly changing environment.
In order to achieve this, we rely on being able to acquire, develop and retain dedicated and highly-skilled professionals who work passionately together. We are doing this by offering our employees a climate of responsibility, accountability and respect and a climate where every employee has the opportunity to excel and develop their full potential.
One of my main tasks as CEO is to ensure that everyone knows their role and how they contribute to the success of the company. Together with our top management, we develop strategies and communicate these to our employees so that everyone understands the long term goal of the company.
With over 300 dedicated and committed employees in Switzerland and abroad, I am confident that we will be able to reach our goals step by step and meet the expectations of our stakeholders because… whatever we do… we do it with passion!”
Tillotts’ Vision is based on seven strategic pillars:
- Geographic Presence: Global product reach. Promotion predominantly via Group affiliates in strategic markets. In other markets through selected strategic partnerships.
- Portfolio: GI and other selected specialty therapeutics.
- Core Competences:Promotion and medical Management: strong network efficiently reaching stakeholders. R&D: identifying and meeting medical needs. Business Development and Licencing: trusted business partner in the global life science community. Management: entrepreneurial and focused, fast and efficient decision-making.
- R&D & Pipeline (Zeria Group Innvovation): Research focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic targets. Builds pipeline through own development as well as through in-licensing and select acquisitions.
- Collaboration: Close collaboration within the Zeria Group. Strategic collaborations with R&D partners: for sharing know-how, risk and cost. Within academia: for accessing innovation. With other pharma companies: for marketing and medical management outside the Group’s reach.
- Stakeholders: Close collaboration with healthcare professionals, patients, payers, shareholders & investors. Effective collaboration with authorities. Always following strict ethical guidelines.
- Technology: Innovative communication, production-supply-distribution, process management and R&D technologies.
We support and collaborate with healthcare professionals around the world to continuously evolve understanding in the field of gastroenterology and other specialist therapeutic areas.
We deliver high quality medicines and educational support that improve patient lives.
We take pride in our unique culture, that is based on our corporate values, guiding us in our every day business and allowing our diverse workforce to develop and deliver their full potential. We treat our employees as well as our business partners with fairness and respect. In striving towards our Vision 2030, we always demonstrate passion, rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding performance. We encourage our employees to see the bigger picture, challenge the status quo and embrace change.
As an attractive employer, we invest in our people by offering a state-of-the-art work environment, and providing room for our employees to create a modern and flexible work-life-balance.
To our shareholders we provide both value and attractive, sustainable returns.
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Zeria) is Tillotts’ parent company. Zeria is dedicated to research & development, manufacturing and sales of ethical pharmaceuticals, as well as consumer healthcare products.
It was founded in 1955 in Tokyo and employs more than 1,800 people. Zeria is on the JP stock market (4559:JP) and operates internationally through a large network of subsidiaries. Zeria holds a leading position within the gastroenterology field in Japan.